Traveling to Ithaca
You are here
About Air Travel:
If you are making your own travel plans, please be sure to reserve your flight well in advance of your trip. Reservations made at least two or more weeks in advance will definitely save on the price of your airline ticket.
There are two main airports that people use when traveling to Cornell:
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH) in Ithaca (less than 10 minutes from the Cornell campus). Airline carriers include: American, Delta, and United.
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) in Syracuse (approximately 60 miles outside of Ithaca). Airline carriers include: Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue, and United.
Visitors arriving at Ithaca Tompkins airport will have the option of a free shuttle to your hotel as well as ample taxi service or a rental car should you desire one.
Visitors arriving in Syracuse have options for traveling to Ithaca including a rental car, taxi or limo service and local buses. Please visit the following links for information about transportation options around Ithaca.
Related Travel Links:
- TCAT bus service (Ithaca and surrounding areas)
- Ithaca Airline Limousine Schedule
- Rental Cars: Hertz, Enterprise
- Syracuse Airport Ground Transportation
- Other bus schedules: Campus-to-Campus (connecting the Ithaca campus with Weill Cornell Medical School and Cornell Tech in NYC), Greyhound, Shortline, Big Red Bullet