You are here
Chemistry Graduate Student Life
- Cornell Student Organizations
- Courses of Study
- Class Roster
- Course Enrollment
- Graduate Association of Chemistry (GAC)
- New Students Website
Graduate Student Resources
- The Big Red Barn: Graduate and Professional Student Center
- Cornell University Graduate School
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly
- International Students and Scholars Office
Ordering Prescription Safety Spectacles (Please speak with your PI regarding specific laboratory requirements)
Ithaca Cayuga Optical (ICO) Service: our approved vendor for prescription safety glasses located downtown at 134 The Commons. Let them know that you are with the Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology. Bring the bill to Kevin Ashman (120 Baker Laboratory) and he will pay ICO directly for the spectacles.
RX Safety - All you need is a prescription. You will need to pay and then submit a receipt for reimbursement to Kevin Ashman (120 Baker Laboratory).
Please see our list of Additional Resources.
Career Development and Resources
- ACS: College to Career
- Broadening Experience in Scientific Training (BEST)
- Career Services
- Cornell Handshake
Graduate students who demonstrate excellence in teaching and research may be nominated to receive one of several Graduate Student Awards given annually by the Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology.
Graduate Student Spotlight
- Arash Latifkar
- Brian Ernst
- Cathy Mulzer, PhD '16
- Erik Skibinski
- Lauren Genova
- Matthew Church
- Timothy Bumpus
- Yang Gao
- Keep up to date on news, events, and happenings in the Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology. Connect with us on Facebook and follow @CornellChem on Twitter!
- 2019 Genetech Graduate Student Symposium in Chemical Research