Congratulations to our 2022 Chemistry and Chemical Biology undergraduate student award recipients!
- The American Chemical Society Cornell Division Certificate of Excellence for seniors was awarded to Grace Dearden and Neal Vasireddi.
- The American Chemical Society Cornell Section Undergraduate Research Award for seniors was awarded to Chloe Cerione and Alexander Dasque.
- The ACS Division of Analytical Chemistry Undergraduate Award in Inorganic Chemistry was awarded to Brendan Parent.
- The American Chemical Society Division of Inorganic Chemistry Undergraduate Award in Inorganic Chemistry was awarded to Jose Mondragon.
- The American Chemical Society Division of Organic Chemistry Undergraduate Award in Organic Chemistry was awarded to Ashley Ahmed.
- The ACS Division of Physical Chemistry Undergraduate Award in Physical Chemistry was awarded to Peiwen Shi.
- The George C. Caldwell Prize was awarded to Cisco Espinosa and Aaron Li.
- The Darryl H. Wu Memorial Prize was awarded to Darren Langer.
- The Harold Adlard Lovenberg Prize for juniors was awarded to Nina Suss.
- The Leo and Berdie Mandelkern Prize for seniors was awarded to Jonathan Meinhardt and Elijah Gallimore-Repole.
From Left to Right: Chloe Cerione, Peiwen Shi, Elijah Gallimore-Repole, Grace Dearden, Darren Langer, Aaron Li, Jose Mondragon, Jonathan Meinhardt, Neal Vasireddi, Ashley Ahmed, Cisco Espinosa, Nina Suss, Brendan Parent, and Alexander Dasque.
We are very proud of all of our students and are grateful for the positive impact they have had on our C&CB community; additionally, we are excited to witness the good they will do in their future communities! For more information on our department's awards, please see our Undergraduate Awards page.