You are here
Chemistry Graduate Student Life
- Cornell Student Organizations
- Courses of Study
- Class Roster
- Course Enrollment
- Graduate Association of Chemistry (GAC)
Graduate Student Resources
- The Big Red Barn: Graduate and Professional Student Center
- Cornell University Graduate School
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly
- International Students and Scholars Office
Ordering Prescription Safety Spectacles
Ithaca Cayuga Optical (ICO) Service: our approved vendor for prescription safety glasses located downtown at 134 The Commons. Let them know that you are with the Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology. Bring the bill to Kevin Ashman (120 Baker Laboratory) and he will pay ICO directly for the spectacles.
RX Safety - All you need is a prescription. You will need to pay and then submit a receipt for reimbursement to Kevin Ashman (120 Baker Laboratory).
Additional Resources can be found here.
Career Development & Resources
- ACS: College to Career
- Broadening Experience in Scientific Training (BEST)
- Career Services
- Cornell Handshake
- Graduate School: Career Guide