The Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology is pleased to congratulate three of our associate faculty members for receiving national awards administered by the American Chemical Society (ACS) for 2022.
- Justin Wilson, Associate Professor, Harry Gray Award for Creative Work in Inorganic Chemistry by a Young Investigator
- Song Lin, Associate Professor, National Fresenius Award
- Todd Hyster, Associate Professor, Arthur C. Cope Scholars Award
Additionally, two Cornell alums also received national ACS awards.
- Marisa Kozlowski, BA 1989, Arthur C. Cope Scholars Award
- Pamela Marrone, BA 1978, Kathryn Hach Award for Entrepreneurial Success
With the exception of the Arthur C. Cope Scholars, recipients will be honored at the awards ceremony on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 in San Diego in conjunction with the ACS Spring 2022 National Meeting. For more information, please see this ACS article which includes the full list of winners: https://cen.acs.org/people/awards/ACS-2022-national-award-winners/99/i35